Things are going my way!

Well family,


I am very good. I tired,but I am good. That life is good and things are going my way.  This last week we were able that we to teach many lessons in spit of a transfer and also a council meeting that we had that took up a lot of our time that day.  We did not have the wanted baptism, but this week I am feeling that is going to be a good week.

I have a new companion. I do not remember if I mentioned that. It was somewhat of an unexpected thing. My companion was called to a new position in the mission and my new companion is Elder Monteiro.  He will be ending his mission this transfer.  He has just two more weeks left in the mission. We have been in the same zone for many transfers. It seems that we were always in the same zone, but never companions, and now it has come.  We´ve done many division together and the people that we found on those divisions have been baptized.  It was good times had by all.

I really do not have much to say other than that. I am doing well, and people are saying that I am getting really skinny.  I do not know if that is true or not, but I am glad to hear that. 

I love you guys and I will talk to you later.

Love,

Elder Caleb S. Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment