Sleepless in Santa Maria

Dear family and friends,

How are you all doing? As for me I am a little tired. I had one more sleepless night and that is taking a tole on my body and my sense of mind, but all is well other than that. I have some great news. The first of which is that I am staying in the area, and the second of which is we baptized the nun.  Also Erynn gave some even greater news that she is also pregnant.  Way to go Erynn and Doug.  

I apologize this email is going to be short. I am extremely tired and all I really would like to do right now is just lay down in my bed and take a 3 to 5 hour long nap.  I really am kind of at a lose of will power at the moment, but I am sure that after the nap I will be right as rain.  

It has been hot. Darn hot I's tells ya. Up and a round 100 degrees.  I am drinking a lot of water however and all is well.  And you all need not worry all that business with Rio de Janeiro is really far away from me, and I am perfectly safe, and if you do not know what I am talking about please feel free to ignore what I just wrote.  

I have a but load of pictures that I want to send you but these computers are not the most efficient ones I have come a cross so I will try to send you just a few. 

I love you guys and I hope that all is well with you.

Love,

Elder Caleb S. Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment