Lau!!!

Well,  this week was not as good as last week.  We actually had a bad week because of leadership counsel and also because simply we had a bad week.  On the bright side of things, we confirmed Maria the Nun a member of the Church, and we have two more baptisms coming up this next week.  I am looking really forward to that.  This week will be a 13 year old boy named Gabriel.  He is a good kid.  He has been to church a couple of times now, and feels like he wants to get baptized and I am more than happy to help him with that.   Than on the 19th we will baptize a man named Eder who is going through some tough times right now and when he went to church for the first time he really enjoyed it. He really felt that the Church is true.  I am glad  for that. We also have one more family who is going to be baptized on the 23.  I am really looking forward to this month. We are beginning to reap the fruits of last transfer this transfer.   I am really happy we are going that.  

I have been thinking a lot lately about the family.  It is a common thing around here, because there are three couples in the ward who are getting married tomorrow. So marriage is the word. I really have to thank Mom and Dad for being really good influences in my life.  I have recalled a lot of things that they have taught me and what they simply showed me through simple conversations.  I remember the plaque that sits above our window what says "Choose ya this day whom you will serve, but for me and my house we will serve the Lord."  I have looked at that scripture a lot these days, and have notice that it is true now, or at least I am aware to it now, than it has ever been.  I want to thank you two for showing me the way in which I should lead my own family once that day comes.  Which in all honesty I hope will be soon after the mission.  

I am doing really well. I still am having problems with sleeping, but I have talked to the Sister Ribeiro and she has given me some sleeping meds, so I hope that will resolve the problem.  I am great otherwise. I wanted to send pictures, but these stupid computers are not wanting to work with me.  

I love you all and I will talk to you all on Christmas,

One more thing.  President is allowing that we talk for more than one hour.   Lau!!!.  Sorry I have picked up a lot of expressions from Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment