Dear family, and friends, or any other unfamiliar people that might read this,
Well family, I really do not have much to say, other than this week was a hot one. It continued to be 100 plus degrees, and I did not like that, but I tried to work. My companion on the other hand really got sick. It was not the best week that we´ve ever had, but it is now raining which means that this week should be a lot cooler.
We had a zone conference, that was really good. I learned a great deal about the importance of goal setting. Our mission president gave us many reasons why we should be people who make and set goals, and also that these goals need to be written. He gave us the out come of a study made by someone who look a class at Yale and only 3 percent had made goals for their lives. Well to make a long story short, all those people, the three percent were much more sucessful in their family lives and also had more money than the other 97 percent put together. So yeah, it seems that I must begin to make a list of plans.
Our mission president broke it down into three types of goals. Short term 2-3 years, Mid Term 5-10 years, and Long term 15-20 years, I have the short term and mid term goals already made, but the long term I think I will wait until the end of the mission to make those things, but I have several ideas of what I want to do with my life, and I hope to realize them.
That is my life at the moment. I hope that you guys are all good, and warm. I know that the US is really cold this time of the year.