The Santa Rosa Kid

Dear Family and Friends,

Eles me chamam, O guri de Santa Rosa. They call me the Santa Rosa Kid. I have been here for 6 months and I and my companion Elder Bruno will be spending one more transfer together. It is something interesting. I am really excited for this transfer. I think it is to be a fruitful one. We found some amazing families that are waiting to be taught and we also are teaching some that only lack being tossed into the water. I am very excited for our investigators.

I am a little bit under the weather however. I have been walking up at weird hours of the night. For instance for the last 3 nights in a row I have woken up at 3 or 4 o´clock in the morning, and I lack the ability to fall back to sleep. So I lay in bed thinking, about how I can improve everything with respect of the mission. It is good meditation time, but still... I would love to sleep all night long.

I am grateful for your guy's love and support, and I am looking forward to hearing from you all next week, about your lives and who is pregers and what not. I give you my love and my testimony that I am on the Lord's errand and that I am doing a good work, or at least giving it my very best efforts. Today will be spent cleaning the house completely and resting. I am really tired and so in my companion. We taught 34 lessons last week and we walk at least 10 miles a day, which does not seem a lot, but it is tiring after a while.

Até mais,

Elder Caleb S. Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment