Mission Photos Volume II

The following are pictures  from the end of my stay at the CTM.... Hope you enjoy


 Elder Burt



Elder Koelher




Elder Laird




Elder Morris



Elder Rowely and I with Elder Wiscomb



Elder Titus




 Elders Ellis, Burt, Titus, Hyde and Myself




Elder Fujimoto jumps high, Asians can Fly
(sorry the video is on its side, I am still learning how to use this thing)





Elder Workman





Goodfellas




Guys in my District



Irrnaos Guilherme and Melo






My District




Guiherme's Final Words to my District before we all left the CTM




Elder Ellis and I
 


 Elder Zimmerman



The Oliveras Family


 Pensive Caleb





Goodbye Sao Paulo....HELLO....



Santa Maria

and



Rio Grande do Sul






Elder Anthon Taylor


Elder Hill, we were packed in like Sardines


No comments:

Post a Comment