Hello There Ladies

Oh, well hello, I did not see you there... Ladies!!! ;)

I did that in honor to my two year old nephew, Ashton. 

I am doing really well. Life is great and I cannot complain too much about what is going on here. We are working and trying our best  and that is all Heavenly Father wants of us.

We are having good success with Israel. He is working on his problem with smoking and it is going well.  He says that he has great headaches, but I know that is the nicotine that is in his blood and body leaving. It is a difficult stage in the process of getting rid of an addiction, but it is going to happen one way or another.

We are getting along with the members here just fine. They like us, and seem to recognize that we are working to get people to go to church. We were given an hour to work with them, and we passed a part of a movie that we missionaries use for our trainings. It worked out wonderfully.  They people recognized their callings as members of the church.  They are giving us a wonderful turn out of referrals. 

We traveled to Santa Maria this week as well and heard from the Elder Soares of the Seventy.  He is a really nice man. A very spiritual guy. I really liked what he had to say.

I love you all and I will talk to you all in a month and three or four weeks.

Love

Elder Caleb S. Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment