Marriage Prep???

Hey everyone,

I am doing well and I am in Santa Maria for one more leadership meeting with Presidente Ribeiro.  I am really excited about what I am going to learn and what new things we are going to try to apply.

I am very well.  I have not been as happy as I am now than I have been in a long while.  My companion and I are getting alone better now than we were.  We had a bit of a talk and we took care of some problems that we were having between us.  It is true what they say about missions.  They prepare you for dealing with marriage.

I had a cool thing happen to me today.  So it is a tradition for all the zone leaders to get together and play soccor ever time we have a leadership meeting in Santa Maria, so today we played.  I want to make it perfectly clear that I have only played soccor 2 other times before this game, but this game I was on fire and I made two goals.  It was really great.  I have never been so proud of my athletic abilities.

Well, that is it for me, I will talk to you all letter,

Love,

Elder Caleb S. Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment