Frist Letter Home

Dear Mom & Dad,

I am alive and well in the MTC. I really love it here thus far, but don't quote me on that just yet. I have only been here for about 5 hours or so. My Companion is great. His name is Elder Hyde. He is from Logan, Utah. We seem to get along well. My roommates are really great as well. So far, there are 4 of us in our dorm room, but I've been told I should expect a Brazilian Companionship.

I am loving it and I am glad that i made the choice to go. The view from my room is great. I can see the Sao Paulo skyline as well as the rest of the MTC. I am on the 6th Floor, which is the top floor, room 613

The food is alright, nothing special thus far, but I've been told that today isn't the best day for food.

I will write you again soon. So, until then, Goodnight, God Bless and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Love Elder Caleb S. Carriere

No comments:

Post a Comment